Kennards Business Class
Enter the world of Kennards Business Class and experience the very best in Self Storage service. Designed to help businesses manage multiple storage locations through a single contract our team of professionals are there to customise your experience every step of the way.
KSS Business Class partners enjoy:
- Preferential selection of storage units across most locations
- Outstanding Corporate rates and financial rewards
- Rewards increase as more space is occupied
- Centralised invoicing with streamlined tracking and reporting
- Storage prices locked in for twelve months
- Customised bill plans - monthly, quarterly, six monthly, annually
- Personalised service/ support with your own account manager
- Enjoy extended payment terms for account processing
- Instant activation of units and ability to vacate any time
- Zero account keeping fee promise
Business Class clients enjoy the ultimate visibility over their account and storage operations. Day to day our team are there to help manage deliveries on the ground with your field team,
Through our concierge service we accept deliveries on your teams behalf providing up to date delivery notification. With our optional extended Handling service our team can even deliver the goods direct to your storage unit for added peace of mind.
Our Business Class clients can enjoy complimentary access to our meeting rooms, hot spot counters and customer kitchens for refreshments.
To join Kennards Business Class customers must open and maintain a minimum of three storage units across three different locations achieving a combined occupancy of 100 square meters with Kennards.
Business Class supports clients from a wide range of industry sectors for the storage of Point of Sale, Stock, Equipment, Spare Parts and Records. Our successful growth and high client retention is testament to our offer. We take the time to listen and understand our client’s needs giving us the flexibility to customise space quickly and efficiently.
Our client partnerships are from a range of industry sectors including:
Pharmaceutical & Health Care
Food & Beverage
Spare Parts & 24 Hour Response Operations
Print & Media
Kennards builds its portfolio in 2004...
In 2004, Kennards acquired their major competitor Millers Self Storage.