The New Zealand Government declared Level 2 conditions are in effect from Thursday 14th May in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
This now means we are open for all business within the community subject to safe working conditions for our team members and customers plus ensuring all transactions are available to customers, cash payments are accepted as well as contactless options too.
Everyone can access our full range of services at our website – www.kennards.co.nz by phoning or visiting your local centre during normal business hours or our call centre on 0800 433 748, to assist all existing and new customers.
What we can do:
• Rent a storage unit to any person or business via contactless methods – website, phone or in store
• Change the space arrangements of any storer via contactless methods – website, phone or in store.
• Attend to ad-hoc service requests via contactless methods – website, phone or in store.
• Open and Facilitate the inbound and outbound deliveries.
• Accept payments from customers by contactless methods – website, phone or in store.
• Sell boxes and packaging material by website, phone or in store.
• All customers can freely access their storage spaces.
• All customers can enter our retail office. (Maintaining 1 metre between each other in groups of 10 or less)
Security, Safety and Hygiene:
• We will be undertaking frequent and thorough cleaning of common touch points every day for the safety of visitors
• Please respect the advised 2-metre distance from all of our team members at all times where possible.
• Follow social distancing etiquette when using lifts.
• Hand sanitizer is available
• Please respect any safety and hygiene requests from our team
• We will be undertaking our usual security checks throughout the property on a regular basis
• We will monitor our property security and ensure our security systems are operating.
For full details of the Covid-19 Level 2 Information, please refer to following: