The New Zealand Government declared Level 3 conditions are in effect from Tuesday 28th April in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
This now means we are open for all business within the community subject to safe working conditions for our team members and customers plus ensuring all transactions with customers are contactless during this period.
Everyone can access our full range of services at our website – www.kennards.co.nz or by phoning your local centre during normal business hours or our call centre on 0800 433 748, to assist all existing and new customers.
What we can do:
• Rent a storage unit to any person or business via contactless methods – website or phone
• Change the space arrangements of any storer via contactless methods – website or phone
• Attend to ad-hoc service requests via contactless methods – website or phone
• Open and Facilitate the inbound and outbound deliveries
• Accept payments from customers by contactless methods – website or phone
• Sell boxes and packaging material by click and collect from our website or phone
• All customers can freely access their storage spaces.
What we can’t do:
• Allow access to our retail office area during the Level 3 period
• Accept in-store rental payments – please pay your rent online.
Security, Safety and Hygiene:
• We will be undertaking frequent and thorough cleaning of common touch points every day for the safety of visitors
• Please respect a 2-metre distance from all of our team members at all times.
• Please do not share the lifts with other people
• Hand sanitizer is available
• Please respect any safety and hygiene requests from our team
• We will be undertaking our usual security checks throughout the property on a regular basis
• We will monitor our property security and ensure our security systems are operating.
For full details of the Covid-19 Level 3 Information, please refer to following: